What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website, blog or app?
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, fill out a form, open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features, in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
When a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses her/his information, we implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of her/his personal information.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Understand and save user preferences for future visits, based on previous or current site activity, enabling us to provide improved services.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider (if you so allow) transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser. Cookies enable the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and to capture and remember certain information. For instance, cookies may be used to help a site remember and process the items in a shopping cart.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser's settings. Look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies' settings.
If you turn off cookies, some site features may be disabled or not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Unsubscribing & queries
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
[Last edited on 2016-09-29]